Davka Corporation and Redlex today are pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Totally Tanach 1.0 for the iPad, featuring the complete text of the 24 books of the Hebrew Bible – known in Hebrew as the “Tanach” – with English translation.
Totally Tanach for the iPad features crisp, beautifully designed Hebrew fonts with precise placement of Hebrew vowels and cantillation marks, and verse-by-verse synchronization between Hebrew, English, and Rashi’s Hebrew commentary. Users can browse and study all 24 books of the Bible – from Genesis through Chronicles – on the iPad, search the texts with the program’s Hebrew search function, and bookmark and email selections for future reference. Totally Tanach for iPad is an ideal study tool for all students of the Hebrew Bible.
* Hebrew text search that finds words and phrases in seconds
* Easy navigation to all books of the Bible
* Hebrew commentary of Rashi on Torah with vowels
* Viewing of Hebrew and English texts in parallel columns.
* Bookmark and email verses
* Copy and paste of Hebrew and English text
Redlex is a privately owned company, founded in 2002, based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
For more information, see the original article here.